cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frequency weighting with given Q and K value

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I am trying to calculate Human Vibration Weighting Filters Wd and Wb/Wk. Wd is same as ISO 8041-2005, but for my Wb filter the Q and K values are different and not available in Labview. Is there an option to manually insert the values?

mubre_0-1654253999724.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(756 Views)

What is your definition of "manually inserting the values"?

Can you show us what you have and what you want?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(705 Views)

Hi, 

thanks again for saving me. In the diagram-1 you can see the Human Vibration Weighting Filter Wb and Wd. According to NI document the filter followes ISO 8051-2005. I have to create a weighting filter according to EU Norm 12299. Now for Wb, the variable values are the same in ISO and EN-12299. But for Wb they are different, so my question is, is it possible to change the Q and K in labview?

2nd question is for 2nd option. In the 2nd figure you can see the equations. So, I was thinking, as in diagram-2, if I write the function by myself and create a filer, does it work that way?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(684 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author mub.re

Well inside SVT Human Vibration Weighting Filter (Fixed Rates).vi the subvi(s) for the IIR filter parameters are locked.

you can ask NI for the pwd or if they can provide you an unlocked version  , (and/or ask for an implementation of that standard 😉 ) , 

in any case you can store that vi and subvis in another location and build your own IIR filter parameter sub vi  

filtercoef.png

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(676 Views)