From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frequency-wavenumber domain

Solved!
Go to solution

I would like to transform my non-stationary ground penetrating radar and seismic signals from time domain to frequency-wavenumber domain in my LabVIEW 7.1. The aim is  for later f-k/Stolt migration. But I did not find any useful VI in LabVIEW. Is there any?

Thanks.

Wallace

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,251 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Workaholic

Greetings Wallace.

Unfortunately, to my knowledge there is no inherent method built into LabVIEW to perform this operation.  While we do have other VIs for domain conversion, such as simple time domain to frequency domain, etc, this seems to be outside of the scope of what the development system and toolkits offer at the moment.  If you think this would be a beneficial functionality to have included in LabVIEW, please feel free to create a product suggestion at www.ni.com/ideas.

Regards,

Michael G 

Michael G.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Self-realization: I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,237 Views)