From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forward Kinematics behaves strange

Hello, i'm pretty new to LabVIEW and wanted to  the robotics module so i created 2 DOF robotic arm on a moving platform (the moving platform works great by the way). in order to test the forward kinematics i tried to give it joint values from an inverse kinematics VI i created, while in the same time i'm sending the same joint values to forward kinematics VI i also created. my VI gives the same values that i can see in the simulation wizard but the forward kinematics block of the robotics module keeps on sending different values which are changing all the time. What am i doing wrong? why is the forward kinematics VI of the LabVIEW robotics module gives me values which are different from my FK VI (which gives the correct values)? I'm sending the relevant VI's

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,899 Views)

I was curious if you would mind posting it in an older version. I want to take a look but have not upgraded to 2019 yet.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,793 Views)

unfortunatlly i don't have any older version of LabVIEW, but since i posted the message i've solved the issue regarding the forward kinematics. A new problem which i've encountered is the numeric inverse kinematics VI was unable to solve my 2 DOF arm inverse kinematics. what seems to be the problem there? if someone had some experience with the inverse kinematics VI (numeric/analytical) i would appereciate some help in the matter

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,779 Views)