From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Question

Solved!
Go to solution

I'm new here and couldn't find any info on what the thing shown below is, next to my username. I checked the forum help and tried searching but with no luck. 

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,583 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author awood04

I'm still looking for the article but basically your strength in the community.  One is how long you've been a member, one is how many posts, and I don't remember the other.  Also NI has special ones that are blue.

EDIT:  Here is something on it.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,581 Views)

It looks like base-3 color counting scheme, where the lest left end is most signifigant. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,569 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author awood04

@Hooovahh wrote:

I'm still looking for the article but basically your strength in the community.  One is how long you've been a member, one is how many posts, and I don't remember the other.  Also NI has special ones that are blue.

EDIT:  Here is something on it.

Here's a better explaination on it: http://forums.ni.com/t5/Feedback-on-NI-Discussion-Forums/Forum-Rank-Change-Proposal/m-p/951570

I know there's another thread somewhere that does a better job of explaining, I just seem to find it right now.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 4 of 5
(2,565 Views)

Thanks for the info!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,560 Views)