LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Force and Moment Sensor, problem zith editing the calibration Matrix

Dear All,

I recently started to use Labview and I have to build an Labview program to obtain data from 6deg sensor. Therefore, I should have force in X, Y, Z and moment in X, Y, Z. I recently found an old Labview example vi on the forum (Example Code Source) and started to work on it. Although I understood most of the explanation, I still cant find how to edit the Matrix, maybe the easiest issue. I only want to use few parts of the code as an example for my case. I manually change the values on the screen in Force Time based REAL.vi, as well as, in Bertec Calibration.vi and saving the update. When I relaunch the program, unfortunately, the old matrix comes up. I need to use my own calibration matrix (6x6) with constant values. I would be very happy if someone can help me to change the matrix and how to edit them for once and saving permenantly?

Best Regards and thanks for your all effort.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,119 Views)

Hi Beerool

The reason it reverts back to it's old value is cause it's set as the default. 

To change the default value of the array (even though the developer called it a matrix it's actually just an array) right click and select Data Operations >> Make Current Value Default, then save the VI.

Remember to first edit the Array, and select the entire array and not just a single element, when changing the default. 

Best of luck 😉 

There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions

Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
Message 2 of 2
(1,984 Views)