LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find the line of the word

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi, i new use labview. I need help to solve some problem. How to find the of the word and grab a few line below that. Thanks for your support and help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(2,450 Views)

So what have you tried?  Show us your code, provide an example of a text you are trying to search (so we can try out your code).  This will (a) make clearer to us what you want to do, (b) give us some idea of how much effort you have put into this (homework?) problem, (c) give us an idea of what concepts you don't understand, (d) tell us what version of LabVIEW you are using, and (e) show you are serious about learning LabVIEW (instead of having someone do your homework for you).

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(2,414 Views)

Hi Bob_Schor, thanks reply and sorry not attached the concept. Today i get some idea to try and the output similar what i want. Can u check my concept if have some concern or suggestion to find the great solution.. Thanks Bob.

-Labview 2014

-Openg Library

SR95_0-1593502201554.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(2,370 Views)

Please help me to help you.  You sent me a picture of your code, instead of the code, itself (the LabVIEW VI, a file with the extension ".vi").  That's like sending me a screen shot of a 5-page Matlab printout instead of the .m file!

Attach your code!  Please!

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(2,351 Views)

Why do you need the specific line? Isn't it enough to find the keyword with a Match Pattern and grab the text After match?

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(2,344 Views)

Hi Yameada, your idea is great but i have many model in my text file and it's a bit difficult to cut.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(2,308 Views)

Sorry about that Bob. Here attached the program(vi file)

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(2,305 Views)
Solution
Accepted by SR95

Hi Sr,

thanks for attaching the VI:

Pure LabVIEW, not even OpenG needed…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 8 of 9
(2,279 Views)

Hi GerdW,

wow that great solution. Thanks for your help. Thanks All.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(2,265 Views)