From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find and Replace Mutliple Criteria

Solved!
Go to solution

If I do a find and replace on a enum constant, can I have multiple criteria?  Right now, when I do find, the only criteria is enum constant object.  I want to find all enum constants with the label "enum123" from main.vi and replace them with a type-def enum.  

Right now, when I do search, I can only specify the object type (enum), so I am getting all enum object in the vi, which I don't want.  I just want enum objects with label "enum123".

Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Kudos and Accepted as Solution are welcome!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,184 Views)

If you search for text, you have this option, but you won't be able to do a simple replace.  The More Options lets you clarify where to find the text.  But, you'll have to manually replace the objects.

Message 2 of 4
(2,179 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author jyang72211

It would be nice if you stuck to your original post http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Find-and-replace/td-p/1705646

Message 3 of 4
(2,170 Views)

I thought my question was getting too branched out.  Thanks for answering my question.  I will try to keep the questions in one place.  Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Kudos and Accepted as Solution are welcome!
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,161 Views)