LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Internal Error "table.cpp" line 5117

Using a table in a vi running within a sub-panel. The vi works correctly when run from LV but not when put in the sub-panel. I have the number of rows set to 18 and when I enter more data into the table (beyond 18 rows) LV locks up and produces the message.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,866 Views)
Hi N2CU - Sorry to hear that you're having problems with LabVIEW, but could you provide some more information for us?

- What version of LabVIEW are you using?
- Could you attach the offending VI, spreadsheet, and main VI?  It's always best when you isolate it down to the specific code that causes the crash.
- Does this happen when it's run in Highlight Execution mode?

Thanks, please let me know where you're at.

mike
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,846 Views)
Sorry... I should have provided more information. I'm using LV 7.1.1. What I have is a SubPanel that contains a Tab Control. On one of the tabs I have a Table (control) with several rows visible. If I enter data into the visible rows, down to the last one, the vertical slider becomes visible. If I click on the slider to make more blank rows visible and then add some data into the next available row, LV locks up and gives me the fatal error message. I have attached a simple vi that duplicates the error I see in my program. After unzipping, run the Main.vi. Thanks for your interest!
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,836 Views)
Here's another attempt at attaching the file...
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,834 Views)
Hi N2CU,

Unfortunately, I am unable to replicate your issue after following your directions.

Perhaps it would be a better idea to get rid of the sequence structure and use the event structure to monitor a boolean control to stop the program as well.  I'm not sure how this would affect the behavior you're seeing, though.

Do you have access to other versions of LabVIEW to try this on?

mike
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,796 Views)
Apparently, this is a known bug in LV7.1 that has been corrected in LV8.0. My only option seems to be upgrading. Thanks for your help.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,794 Views)