cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed To Load Shared Library cRIO 9031

Hello everyone,

Download the SDK:
https://github.com/ROBOTIS-GIT/DynamixelSDK

To work servomotors Dynamixel PRO is necessary to use the USB2Dynamixel controller. The SDK works very well in LabVIEW (PC).

When I try to load this library to cRIO 9031 I have the following error:

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,989 Views)

You posted elsewhere and I already answered there. DLLs do not run on a Linux system and the cRIO 9031 is running NI Linux RT, which as the name implies is indeed based on a Linux kernel.

You would have to compile a NI Linux for x64 shared library (.so) from the C(++) source code to have a change to make this work. But just creating the shared library is already a fairly extensive task and may require modifications to the C source code in order to adapt to the system API that NI Linux RT uses. And then you have to do a few more magic to get the shared library onto the RT controller and have it registered so that the shared library manager on the Linux system can find it.

If you haven't C(++) programming experience and Linux system experience I would recommend you to find someone who has, otherwise this gets a frustrating experience.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,938 Views)

Hi Rolf,

I Contacted the creator of the library. That tells me I Compatible With Linux is.

Please, I appreciate your cooperation.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,916 Views)