LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing issue in labview

Hello Sir,

I want to use I2C Write/Read and SMBVS for different voltage supply ,I referred the NI manual for the application mentioned but repeatedly I am getting error 301740 The I2c master failed to seize the bus. Sir guide me to resolve the issue.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 17
(2,922 Views)

This is not really a LabVIEW question, but a hardware question.

(I moved it here for now because it definitely does not belong into the feedback forum, but it could probably be moved again once we know a little more about the problem.)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 17
(2,904 Views)

Thank you for the  response I will ask in hardware section.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 17
(2,900 Views)

Hello Sir,

I want to use I2C write and I2C Read for different voltage supply (low and high) in NI LABVIEW 2017 SP1.I am using NI USB 8451. I referred the NI manual for read and write simulation file and had taken the example files General I2C Read/Write but facing the error 301740 The I2C master failed to seize the bus. Please guide me to proceed. 

The error message screenshot is being attached here.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 17
(2,904 Views)

just a quick note:

please don't attach 12MB .rtf (i didn't open it, so maybe it is an image .... normally it is an extension for rich text document)

attach a small image (either .jpg or .png) if you want people to look at your problem.

if you have code, attach the .vi

regards

If Tetris has taught me anything, it's errors pile up and accomplishments disappear.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 17
(2,888 Views)

Error -301740 occurred at NI-845x I2C Write.vi:4470001

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 17
(2,886 Views)

did you actually search for your problem?

https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z000000kFlTSAU

If Tetris has taught me anything, it's errors pile up and accomplishments disappear.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 17
(2,883 Views)

@monika31 wrote:

Error -301740 occurred at NI-845x I2C Write.vi:4470001

Seen that error plenty of times.  Always due to something on the bus holding the line low.  If a chip you can communicate with is not properly powered, that can also drag a bus line down.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 8 of 17
(2,860 Views)

Hello Sir,

Yes sir I searched for the problem, I checked all the parameters like wire length and  pull up resister which is already there but cant understand where I am going wrong.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 17
(2,826 Views)

Hello Sir,

I checked the power supply the Led is blinking green which means status is on I understood, but what else I need to checked please tell me.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 17
(2,823 Views)