LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FT245R D2XX drivers

Hello I'm using FT245R to send data from an FPGA to PC. I'm using labview to read data.Particularly I'm using the function Write-Read Byte Array Demo.vi (with a modification to read large amount of data). From PC i send a command with the number of data I want to read (this data are all 0, it is an example just to try)I have this problem: If I want read data bytes < 63488 i have no problem (i can read the buffer with only one reading cycle). If I need to read data > 63488 (more then one reading cycle) I have some data lost.I attach the labview function I use.
From PC I send 16 bytes of comand in wich I indicate the number of 0x00 i want to read (for example I indicate I want to read 65536 bytes 0x00). Then I wait for read: in the case of 65536 byte , in the first reading cycle I read 63488 bytes (max buffer size), in the second i should read 65536-63488, instead some data are lost (the amount of data lost is variable).
I Hope you can hel me.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,651 Views)

Hello, is your problem solved, i know it is an old thread though. But i am having problem reading from the FT245R D2XX using the sample code , can you give me any help?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,514 Views)

You need to be more specific about what the problem is you're experiencing.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,508 Views)

I am having the program hooking, and the computer stops working completely

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,494 Views)

I mean a lot more specific. Can you attach your code?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,488 Views)