From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FSK signal generation

Hi, I am doing a project that requires me to generate fsk signals to do some testing and demodulation on it for research purposes. The idea is simple. Using 3 simulate signals consisting of 1 square wave modulating signal, and 2 sine wave upper and lower shift frequency signals. I connect the upper and lower shift frequencies to the T/F pins of a selector device, the selection pin I connected to the square waveform output. How do I convert the dynamic value of the output signals into boolean T/F so that the selector pin can accept the input?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,474 Views)

Hi, I am doing a project that requires me to generate fsk signals to do some testing and demodulation on it for research purposes. The idea is simple. Using 3 simulate signals consisting of 1 square wave modulating signal, and 2 sine wave upper and lower shift frequency signals. I connect the upper and lower shift frequencies to the T/F pins of a selector device, the selection pin I connected to the square waveform output. How do I convert the dynamic value of the output signals into boolean T/F so that the selector pin can accept the input?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,476 Views)