cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPGA compile: Error -61319 occurred at niFpgaCompileFarm_GetJobStatus.vi

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi sjackson,

Try following the steps in this KnowledgeBase article to reformat your Real-Time controller and reinstall the software to it. This process should not be very time-consuming and is likely to sort out memory corruption issues on the target.

Nick B.

Applications Engineer

National Instruments

Message 11 of 16
(1,319 Views)

Thank tolltroll, but I ran through those steps and reinstalled the software to the RT device, but I got the same error when I tried to compile. 

Attached is the list of software I have installed on my NI9146, and once again the workerLog.txt which threw the same error.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(1,312 Views)

Also tried compiling from a different computer without any luck.

I noticed by accident that I get the same error message even if I'm not connected to the 9146 which would make sense why reformatting the chassis didn't have effect. The corrupt memory appears to be within the files that the compile worker is trying to access locally. I have tried compiling other projects to the chassis with the same results though so it's not project specific. Like I said before though I did run a repair on the Xilinx 12.4 tools twice (if that's where the compile worker comes from). Is it possible to adjust the compile worker settings?

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(1,292 Views)

Tried a set of repairs on Labview 2011 SP1, FPGA Module (again), NI Farm Server, Real-time module, and CompactRIO 4.1. 

Error persists.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(1,274 Views)

The issue with the compiler is most likely due to the age of my setup, but for those curious, there is a work around/solution.

Using the LabVIEW Cloud Compiler as the server allowed me to compile my FPGA code even on my old setup. I'm guessing the only other solution would be to upgrade the software. 

Thanks to David Raji at NI for the workaround.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(1,253 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author sjacksonPA

I misspoke on my previous post. The Compile Server did not help fully solve the issue as it was a chain of errors starting with 61319.

Once using the compile server, the compile process threw an Error 7 "Read at Text File". All the previous "fixes" above were retried, a reformatting of the cRIO was done, a different computer was used (same error occurred), attempted a compile with a blank FPGA.vi (same issue), etc. etc. 

A reinstall of LabVIEW 2011 SP1 and LabVIEW FPGA Module 2011, along with all available updates (2011 SP1 fs2, FlexRIO 2017, 2017 Compile Server, etc.), finally made the compiler work.

Big thank you to David Raji and Sunayna Rajput at NI for all of their time and help on this issue

Message 16 of 16
(1,218 Views)