LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPGA acquisition data shared to RT AO with DAQmx writer

Hi Everyone,

I am working on a project that basically is simulating sensor signals, with an FPGA I am acquiring two sinusoidal 3KHz 20Vpp, then sharing these data through DMA FIFO to RT target, I want to keep frequency but manipulate amplitude and create four sinusoidal signals of 3KHz and adjustable amplitude outputting these signals through PXIe-6368 AOs or PXIe-4322 AOs, all these is working but the problem is I got error 200507 at DAQmx writer, I am setting a property while task is being executed, I already tried to change the way I am setting the writer channel configuring timing control as "Sample clock" instead of "use waveform" and moving "start control and timing control" out of the timed loop but this way the desired freq on the signals is divided by the number of channels set, I mean the 3KHz divided by 4 having a freq for each channel around 700Hz, I dont have a clue on how I can fix these problem, any info or help will be appreciated, thanks in advance...! project attached.  

I am using labview 2020, PXI chassis with RT controller running on National Instruments Linux RT OS

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(676 Views)