LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPGA Project for Senior Design

@nathand wrote:

How about some sort of audio processing?  You could start with generating a single frequency, then expand that into multiple notes or harmonics, or do some sort of processing on incoming audio (pitch shifting, reverb??).  I have no idea of the level of difficulty of this, since it's well outside my area of expertise (that's probably why I think it's a neat project).

Octave analysis (without the sound and vibration toolkit Smiley Tongue)

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(426 Views)

Giving an update of what my Senior Design project is going to be. I haven't been here in a while.

I decided for the project I am doing creating an alarm circuit that sends out an sms text message once an alarm has been tripped. It will use an FPGA Xilinx Spartan 3E Development board as well as some other sensors. LabVIEW 2010 will be what I am using to program it. Officially I don't have to start it until the middle of August, but I am getting started here in the next week or so, so I can be sure to have the project done and completed with enough time to test and troubleshoot, and still write a lengthy report and powerpoint presentation. All of which (project, report, & presentation) will be due by middle of December.

Look for me to be posting in the FPGA section with questions as I begin this project.

I will be giving more updates later on.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(395 Views)