From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPGA Error Code 65637

We have been trying to run a reasonably simple C program on top of some simple FPGA code to read the data coming out of some accelerometer cards (NI-9232, NI-9231).

Mostly this all works perfectly fine, however we are seeing a persistent warning when the cards are connected to sensors and configured as IEPE AC Coupling.

The register for the error code coming out of the FPGA IO Read is coming up as 65637.

Trying to track this error down has proven a bit of a pain as I can't seem to find it anywhere on the NI website or any documentation. The only source of information I have found has been when I saw the error running an FPGA headed, explaining the error presented the message:

Error 65637 occurred at an unidentified location
Possible reason(s):

One or more channels have an open loop or a short circuit. Check the module connections.

Is this a reasonable error to expect on the acceleration cards? Is there anyway I can disable this check?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(1,560 Views)