LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPGA Error Code: -63034

Good afternoon,

I have been working for some time in a project where I retrieve some currents through a cRIO-9066 device and using the LabView FPGA for their posterior analysis and treatment in a program Im working on. Until yesterday everything was fine but this morning when I tried to run my program again after some modifications I wasnt getting any input from the FPGA.

I went to the FPGA VI and found this error when trying to execute it:

Spoiler

LabVIEW FPGA called another software component, and that component returned the following error:

Error Code: -63034

Error -63034 occurred at niFpgaOpenAndRun_cRIO-9066.vi

This error code is undefined. Undefined errors might occur for a number of reasons. For example, no one has provided a description for the code, or you might have wired a number that is not an error code to the error code input.

Additionally, undefined error codes might occur because the error relates to a third-party object, such as the operating system or ActiveX. For these third-party errors, you might be able to obtain a description of the error by searching the Web for the error code (-63034) or for its hexadecimal representation (0xFFFF09C6).

I have literally no idea of why it isnt working.  Forced a recompile, restarted everything, tried going from scratch in a new project and even restoring the system to a previous state... the error always appears.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for the help

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,427 Views)