From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extracting Data and storing data from accelerometer

Hello,

I am trying to store the data points of the x-axis of the myRio accelerometer and I need to store them either in an csv file or an excel file, however and using my curent VI(the pic is attached) the excel file is always corrupted and the csv file shows only the first and the last iteration and does not store the data points of the x-axis.

therefore, is there any way this can be achieved successfully?question1s.JPGquestion1.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,267 Views)

Hello,

for the "Write to delimited Spreadsheet" you shouldn't use the [Transpose] input i a cycle, but instead there should be a TRUE connected to the [Append to File] input.

Hope, it helps

Greets, Dave
Message 2 of 4
(1,251 Views)

In this case, I wouldn't recommend using the Write Delimited Spreadsheet File at all.  Use Open/Create/Replace File before the loop and use Close File after the loop.  Inside the loop, you can format your data into a comma or tab delimited string (I recommend using Format Into String) and write that string to the file using Write Text File.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,230 Views)

Hello,

Thank you so much for your answer.

also, it would be very beneficial for me if you can elaborate more because it would be very helpful in my case.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,212 Views)