LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extract Single Tone Information from Hann Spectrum

I need to examine the details of "Extract Single Tone Information from Hann Spectrum.vi" but i couldn't because it is password protected. How can i remove this password?Is it NIs strategy to set the password to some vi's?.Or is there any other function behaving like "Extract Single Tone Information from Hann Spectrum.vi" so that i can see inside?
Regards.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(6,184 Views)
The VI is password protected due to a combination of patents pending and intellectual properties. The code is written in LabVIEW but as you probably noticed most the low-level analysis functions (like FFT) are included in a .dll file that you can't read either. This is just a special case where we decided to keep the original source code in LabVIEW but consider the feature a low-level code.

Let me know what details you are interested in and I'll provide you with the necessary information.

Regards,
The Designer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(6,184 Views)
I need to implement this function in MATLAB,but I don't know how it works. I put necessary data to its inputs and saw the results but I failed to obtain same results in MATLAB. So, If you send me the details of the function I would be grateful. Best Regards.

Cengiz Eken
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(6,184 Views)
I have attached a Power-Point presentation from NI-Week 1999 that describes the algorithm concept and performances. Note that the function shipping with LabVIEW is more complex (and more accurate) than the one described, but I hope this will give you a good idea on how things are implemented.
Message 4 of 7
(6,184 Views)
Thank you for your halp and .ppt file. I have just completed implementing the code in MATLAB, thanks to you,great.
Regards.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(6,184 Views)

I need you help,can you share your matlab code? Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,982 Views)

Hi lishoujie,

do you really think you will get MATLAB code in a LabVIEW board, asking in a 14 year old thread? (TMM was active the last time in this forum 7 years ago!)

When you need help you should create a new thread and describe the problem you want to solve (with LabVIEW)!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,975 Views)