From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extend LV Evaluation a second time (to 90 Days?)

Hi guys,

I'm sorry if this question has been asked before, but I couldn't find any references.

Is there any way to extend the trial period from 45 days to 90(?) days?

There is no direct support request option for this on the NI site.

I have changed companies. Previously I have been working with LabVIEW for about 8 years. In the new company they are already working with TestStand. Now I have introduced LabVIEW and have been able to show the capabilities of LabVIEW and benefits of using TestStand and LabVIEW together. They are impressed, but have not yet decided to buy a LabVIEW license (bureaucratic). But now my evaluation period is over and I would like to continue working on the first tasks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(621 Views)

@User002 wrote:

Hi guys,

I'm sorry if this question has been asked before, but I couldn't find any references.

Is there any way to extend the trial period from 45 days to 90(?) days?

There is no direct support request option for this on the NI site.

I have changed companies. Previously I have been working with LabVIEW for about 8 years. In the new company they are already working with TestStand. Now I have introduced LabVIEW and have been able to show the capabilities of LabVIEW and benefits of using TestStand and LabVIEW together. They are impressed, but have not yet decided to buy a LabVIEW license (bureaucratic). But now my evaluation period is over and I would like to continue working on the first tasks.

45 days should be plenty of time to evaluate and make a decision.  You've done your job, and NI has done theirs.  Now that the eval period is over, maybe that will motivate them to you know, do something or get off the pot.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(596 Views)