LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export waveform to spreadsheet

Solved!
Go to solution

Hai... I was tryin to write a waveform to spreadsheet obtained from an accelerometer through DAQ usin labview.... Since i'm using a loop it keeps on askin the file name... Is there any way to save it in a single file or give the file names previously.... could someone please help...

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(3,134 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author preethip

Hi,

There are many alternatives to do this. You may use a "Path Constant" if you know the file location or get the path from reference. It will be easy to explain if  you could post your code so that i can specifically tell you , what is required in your code..

Regards,

Nitzz

(Kudos are always Welcome, Accept as a solution if it is the One;)) 

Message 2 of 10
(3,129 Views)

Hi,

May be you can refer the example attached.

Regards,

Nitzz

(Kudos are always Welcome, Accept as a solution if it is the One:smileywink:

Message 3 of 10
(3,124 Views)

Hey that worked... But its asking whether the file should be replaced... i want to save data for some time ... so is it possible that i can save it in multiple files or append all data to the same file....

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(3,122 Views)

Hi,

In the file I sent you, I had made it for appending data.. Wire a true constant to the "Append to file?" terminal of write to spreadsheet function. It will append the data every time..

Regards,

Nitzz

(Kudos are always Welcome;)) 

Message 5 of 10
(3,119 Views)

Thanks a lot.... Writin to a spreadsheet is working but i need to write a waveform to  the spreadsheet... Its asking continuously if i should replace the file when i use it.... could u please help...

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(3,117 Views)

Hi,

Kindly post your vi if you dont mind..

Regards,

Nitzz

Message 7 of 10
(3,115 Views)

Hey thanks a lot :).... It worked...:)

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(3,112 Views)

Hi,

Oh , thats good.. I am glad.. by the way, thanks for so many kudos:)

Regards,

Nitzz

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(3,102 Views)

I really appretiated the solution. I am just begining to use LV and I want to store information that i collect (mostly Voltage and Current Readings) to a spread sheet for each trial I run. I want to add a time stamp to each and possibly a header. How would I format the spread sheet to include information other than that data?

-Tom

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(3,083 Views)