1) What does it mean export "simplified" image?
2) The invoke node Export Image exports the image or a simplified image?
3) Exporting the image to an .eps file, what I get is a real vector graphics image?
Go to Solution.
1) simplified - basically plot data in graph fomat, - without control shadows, white background, solid black grid lines. Try to copy into clipboard, paste into paint, you will see.
2) Export Image - simplified (only for graphs). Get Image - exact image of graph (any control)
3) Generally labview does not know about vector graphics images, may be this is exception, since it is simplified into set of lines.