LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Execution exception after DAQ program is packaged

My notebook is i7 win10 64, and the version of labview is 2018 32-bit. When I packaged the program related to DAQ acquisition signal into EXE, it is OK to run on a computer above i5, but it will encounter problems when running on a computer with a configuration below i3.

As shown in the figure: the run button is broken, clicking the run button will prompt: in VI Express SINAD Analyzer.vi there is no subVI NI_MAPro.lvlib:SINAD Analuzer 1 Chan.vi

hy12369_1-1618370996487.png

Remarks: I tried to put the source code on the I3 computer and package it into an EXE. It runs normally on computers configured above I3.

I don't understand the principle。Has anyone encountered a similar problem?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(780 Views)

Hi, may I confirm some details for you first?

1. Is it labview version on i3 computer is 2018 32-bit too?
  2. Could you try to find "Express SINAD Analyzer.vi" at i3 computer? Folder address like this C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 20XX\vi.lib\express\express shared
  3. If you cant find the "Express SINAD Analyzer.vi" on i3 computer, maybe you can try manually copy the VI into i3 computer's folder in Step 2 . Try open the "Express SINAD Analyzer.vi" first on i3 computer first to see whether it's compatible or not.

If you face any difficulties during troubleshoot, we can discuss the next step at here.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(734 Views)

Labview is not installed on the I3 computer, only the running environment is installed.After I packaged it on the I7 computer, I generated the executable file and put it on the I3 computer.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(717 Views)

If I not mistaken, your exe still need to calling some labview VI during running.

My suggestion is you can try install labview at i3 computer then see whether can works or not.

I also found another similiar case for you: .exe file does not work on another computer - NI Community

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(709 Views)