LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception occured in OraOLEDB: Accessor is not a parameter accessor. in NI_Database_API.lvlib:Rec Fetch Recordset Data (R).vi->NI_Database_API.lvlib:Rec Fetch Recordset Data (CR).vi->

I have a sql query that run directly in the database but when I attempt to run it in labview using the create_parameterized_query.vi I and fetch_recordset_data.vi get the following error: 

Error -2147217845 occurred at NI_Database_API.lvlib:Rec Fetch Recordset Data (R).vi->NI_Database_API.lvlib:Rec Fetch Recordset Data (CR).vi

Exception occured in OraOLEDB: Accessor is not a parameter accessor. in NI_Database_API.lvlib:Rec Fetch Recordset Data (R).vi->NI_Database_API.lvlib:Rec Fetch Recordset Data (CR).vi->  

I've been using the tracer utility to try to see what the problem is but so far I haven't been able to figure out the problem.  I have several other tables in my database that I'm pulling data from and this same structure and they run without any problems.  

I'm enclosing my .vi

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(11,254 Views)

Hi montyponty,

According to a Google search it looks like error  2147217845 shows up a couple of times with Oracle databases. Does the following page offer any helpful suggestions:

http://forums.devx.com/showthread.php?t=47596

From which VI does the error originate from? Can you post the other code that does work so we have a comparison?

Joshua B.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(11,227 Views)
thanks for your help.  I figured the problem out.  The date field had some data with the year 0007 instead of 2007.  Oracle didn't have a problem with this date, but Labview couldn't handle it.  problem solved.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(11,220 Views)