From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Example for Tektornix Programmable Curve Tracer 370A

Hi there,

I'm in the progress of learning about instrument control with LabVIEW by building a program for curve tracer. But I don't any idea where shall I start with. Would like to ask any of you have any example for Tektronix Programmable Curve Tracer 370A? A simple example for curve tracer would be pretty much helpful in my learning.

Below I have the driver I downloaded from the 3 party community but it's not certified by NI. So there is no example as reference.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Jason

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,099 Views)

Hi Jason,

That's an old instrument!  circa 1996 - http://www.testequipmenthq.com/datasheets/TEKTRONIX-370A-Datasheet.pdf

Now there is an example in that libray.  Its the last file in the list "Tek 370A ATE Demo.vi".  It opens in LabVIEW 2017, so I think it might run just fine.   Study that code, but if you decide to program the instrument yourself don't follow their example with stacked sequence structures!  Use sub VIs instead.  

Post your code here when you need specific help.

Good luck.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,049 Views)

Hi,

Does anyone have the LabView interface for reading data from the Tektronix 370 series curve tracer? 

BR,

Mohsen

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,098 Views)

Hi,

Do you have the "Tek 370A ATE Demo.vi" file that you ate referring to?

BR,

Mohsen

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,100 Views)

Hi Mohsen,

@Mosi513 wrote:

Do you have the "Tek 370A ATE Demo.vi" file that you ate referring to?

Did you read the last message?

It says:

Now there is an example in that libray. Its the last file in the list "Tek 370A ATE Demo.vi".

So download that library and open it using LabVIEW…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,097 Views)