From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event Acquisition in LabView Signal Express

I have the USB-6009 data logger and LabView Express. I am trying to record certain events as they happen in the process. The signal I am recording is a 0 or 10 V DC signal and each time that signal goes to 10V DC I want to record that as a event. I am not worried about the actual voltage just the event. I am not sure what the best way would be to set this up in LabView signal express. Any advice on how to achieve this.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,082 Views)

You posted to the wrong board. This is for the programming language LabVIEW. What you want is the SignalExpress board for the application written in LabVIEW. Not many SignalExpress users here.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,079 Views)

Hi CoryB,

In SignalExpress you can create events by in the Recording Options tab clicking Events. Then, in the Category list select Add. From here, you can change the options for the event. Here is a link to the help on the events page.

Also, Dennis is absolutely correct. You will get better assistance with your questions if you post in the correct board.

------------------------------
Bill E. | Applications Engineer | National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,052 Views)