LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eurotherm 2416 control problems!

Hello

I read a post that was make up for the forum NI on 06/06/2003 in which speak of some of the drivers that had MODBUS and they were too big to post in the forum. The user is "mikeporter", I hope he or someone who read this message can help me and send the VI that was send to a member called "RMy" by email.
If it is possible i apreciate because I am having problems in the control of a Eurotherm 2416. The site where it was posted this is http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=54044&query.id=23605#M54044.

Manually I can work well with Eurother 2416, this applied to a furnace which I am trying to control temperature and that it has different kinds of temperatures (constant, increase, decrease ...) but through the series comunication that uses "et24xx"  library I can only read the temperatures.

I would greatly if it were possible Mike or someone who now this

Richard

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,607 Views)

You'll need to post your e-mail address in order for Mike to be able to send you the VI's.  Your e-mail address doesn't show up to other users in your profile.

But DON"T just put it in the message.  You'll run the risk of getting spam.  Spell it out in a way so that Mike can recreate, but so that those spam webcrawlers can't snag it and start spamming you.

Such as

e   m   a   i  l   at   s.e.r.ver  dot     COM

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,603 Views)
Thank you for advice, but I think there will be no problem putting my email here. My email is "ricardo_apg@hotmail.com." Mike if you can please send me the VI's or if you can help me otherwise. If someone could help I  be grateful.

Richard
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,590 Views)