From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with Matlab integration

I am trying to use a simple matlab call in LabVIEW 2010 (SP1).  I get a "Fatal Internal Error: 'fpsane.cpp', line 442.  This happens consistently after doing 2 or 3 manipulations with the VI.

Here is a screenshot of the fail:

http://sharecapture.com/23efe988d67542aabf36cda3b77e2730

I'm also attaching the VI that fails.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,364 Views)

Hi Jeremy,

Usually the "fpsane.cpp" error  means that an object in LabVIEW such as a wire or a loop tunnel does not pass an internal test known as a sanity check. If you take a look at this knowledge base on our website, maybe some of those fixes will help you. Let us know if that isn't working for you.

Regards,

Travis Ann 

Customer Education Product Marketing Manager
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,345 Views)

Please do not post links to images that are hosted on a remote site. Why did you do it in the first place? You attached your VI, so you can attach the image just as well.

Does this happen on just this VI, or on all VIs? If it happens on just this VI, then you probably just have a corrupt VI. If it happens on all VIs, then you may have a corrupt installation of LabVIEW. In that case, I'd suggest doing a repair, or an uninstall/reinstall.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,336 Views)