LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error visual en el diagrama de bloques

estuve usando Clean_Up Diagram por partes en mi digrama de bloques, que es bastante grande, pero en un momento me dejo de funcionar y vi que habia lineas que no se veian donde iniciaban o terminaban, y no se peuden mover, algunas terminales como las de Property Node u otras se hicieron invisibles y encontre como unas lineas quedaron como que sepatradas de la estructura pegadas en un espacio en blanco, y en el Event Structure no se ven los nodos de salida.

no se como arreglar este problemas 

las lineas estan flotando y no se pueden moverlas lineas estan flotando y no se pueden mover

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(573 Views)

The problem was that you diagram was way too large to begin with and the cleanup operation exceeded the valid range of coordinates.

Read here for details.

(And I agree that the cleanup operation should have some checks to prevent that! Have you tried undo?)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(560 Views)

Thanks, the final solution was subVIs of each case and I used the old version and updated with the subVIs.

Do you know about any git that they recommend for labview, I only know the ones for written programming

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(472 Views)

Hi BaSs,

@BaSs_Garrido wrote:

Do you know about any git that they recommend for labview, I only know the ones for written programming

What's the difference between "written programming" and LabVIEW?

Btw. I use (Tortoise)SVN since a long time…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(456 Views)