From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error on line 1 is marked by a '#' character:

This erroe occours when i try to run program:

Error on line 1 is marked by a '#' character: " t_c=R*C; VR=Vo *# exp(-t/(t_c)); Vc=Vo*"

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(9,777 Views)

Vo is an array, you must index it and use a For Loop either inside or outside the Formula Node.  I suggest outside, and while you're at it just use the Numeric functions instead of the Formula Node.  You'll be happier in the long run.

Message 2 of 8
(9,766 Views)

I used numeric functions, but nyquist plot doesn't display anything. Is it working only with filters or something?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(9,744 Views)

Maybe you should start by creating an arror indicator at the output of the frequency response function. See if it tells you anything... 😄

Message 4 of 8
(9,720 Views)

It's error: -20304 At least one of the time signal waveforms does not contain the correct dt to continue the averaging process.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(9,706 Views)

The problem is that you convert the waveform for Y to a plain 1D array (thinck orange wire), thus losing all timing information. When it gets coerced back to a waveform at the subVI (note the red dot!), it substitutes the default dt=1. However, the X waveform has a dt=10m.

Since the two inputs now differ in dt, the function will fail.

One simple fix would be to delete the "convert from dynamic data" node and just reconnect the wire stubs. See how far you get. 😉

Message 6 of 8
(9,690 Views)

Thanks it's works, but not quite as i expected. The yellow dot on nyquist plot just travelled to the right

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(9,681 Views)

i multiplay im part and something show up but it's gibberish

plot.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(9,640 Views)