LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in software ni vision adquisition

I have the version of LabVIEW 2018 and I need to use the software or vision acquisition, whether I deal with version 18.0 and 18.5 that appear on the page, even so when I want to transform an image either to grayscale or to BGR it does not transform it, it remains same as the original image, please if someone can help me thank you very much.

I do not know if it is about the compatibility of the versions but that is supposed to be for 2018, I still tried to save the image to see if it was only the simulation and no, it saves it the same as the original, again thanks in case someone can help ....

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(879 Views)

Tengo la versión de LabVIEW 2018 y requiero usar el software ni vision adquisition, ya trate con la versión 18.0 y la 18.5 que aparecen en la página, aún así cuando quiero transformar una imagen ya sea a escala de grises o a BGR no lo transforma se queda igual que la imagen original, por favor si alguien me puede ayudar muchas gracias.

No sé si se trate de la compatibilidad de las versiones pero se supone que esa son para 2018, igual intenté guardar la imagen a ver si solo era la simulación y no, la guarda igual que la original, otra vez gracias por si alguien me puede ayudar....

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(881 Views)

Have you searched for examples? Converting an image depends on what you really need. Please give us some more infirmation (your VI, the image, what and why you do the type conversion).

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(842 Views)