LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during installing real time module for Labview 2019

Hi,

I have a problem in installing the real-time module for LabVIEW 2019. I already installed the LabVIEW 2019 and FPGA module. Then, I want to install the RT module from NI Package Manager. But I get an error as per stated in the figure. 

For your information, I also have try to install the RT module offline, but get the same error. Also, I try to uninstall/repair but still cannot solve the problem. Anyone, please help me to figure out this error.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,057 Views)

That message dialog isn't an error - it's just a notification that one of the (probably automatically) selected packages (NI-VISA) is only installing support for NXG (not current-gen LabVIEW, e.g. LabVIEW 2019).

You can go ahead and click Next a bunch and it should be ok.

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,048 Views)

Hi cbutcher,

Sorry, you're right, it's not an error but a warning. But, if I click next and proceed with the installation, after a few minutes I will get an error popup window. The error said:

An error occurred while installing a package: NI-visa-dotnet-shared components..

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,987 Views)

The error come because of my windows's problem. I formatting my windows and install back LabVIEW2019 and it solve the problem.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,963 Views)