LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error de instalación de module DSC 2017

Solved!
Go to solution

My problem is that when I install DSC (datalogging supervisor control) module error, indicating that I must first install LabVIEW 2017, but I already have LabVIEW 2017 installed and I do not know why I can not install it.

Mi problema es que cuando ejecuto la instalación del módulo DSC(datalogging supervisor control) sale error, indicandome que primero debo instalar LabVIEW 2017, pero yo ya tengo instalado LabVIEW 2017 y nose porque no puedo instalarlo Ojalá me ayuden porfavor es urgente gracias

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(5,154 Views)

hi,

i don't speak <YOUR LANGUAGE> but the error suggests you need labview 2017 installed first.

and please DON'T attach images that are 4MB

regards

If Tetris has taught me anything, it's errors pile up and accomplishments disappear.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(5,148 Views)

My problem is that when I install DSC (datalogging supervisor control) module error, indicating that I must first install LabVIEW 2017, but I already have LabVIEW 2017 installed and I do not know why I can not install it.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(5,143 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Richy96

could it be that you have mismatching architectures (64bit labview and 32bit DSC .. or the other way around?)

see this thread https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/can-t-install-Datalogging-and-Supervisory-Control-Module-2014/td-p/...

If Tetris has taught me anything, it's errors pile up and accomplishments disappear.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(5,130 Views)
I have 64-bit labview installed and 64-bit DSC too but I can not install DSC

I have 64-bit labview installed and 64-bit DSC too but I can not install DSC

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(5,105 Views)

Revisa que al momento de instalar DSC module la ruta de instalación sea la correcta, es decir que este en las mismas carpetas en tu disco duro.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(5,001 Views)
Help me please, i'm trying to install it too, but the same error appear("you need to install labview 2017 before you can install labview 2017 DSC"). I have labview 2017 64bits, when i downloaded the SDC installer from the NI page, it was not specified if the SDC was for labview of 32bits or 64bits, i think is for both. Estoy intentando instalarlo, pero aparece el mismo error ("necesitas instalar labview 2017 antes de instalar labview 2017 DSC"). Tengo labview 2017 64bits, cuando descargé el instalador de SDC de la página NI, no se especificó si el SDC era para labview de 32bits o 64bits, creo que es para ambos.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(4,820 Views)