From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 5075 appearing when using Andor SDK to configure an EMCCD

Error code 5075 appears. The error code is undefined and doesn't appear when the examples are run, however does appear in any new programs that are produced using the vis provided by Andor. Any suggestions or help would be fantastice.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,429 Views)

@oj2 wrote:

Error code 5075 appears. The error code is undefined and doesn't appear when the examples are run, however does appear in any new programs that are produced using the vis provided by Andor. Any suggestions or help would be fantastice.

Isn't it a matter of comparing their examples to your VIs?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,424 Views)

I have already tried to do that, however that doesn't seem to be the problem. I have gone as far as to directly copy a working (provided) example  into a new project and tried to run that, and the error code has come up, which has greatly confused me.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,402 Views)

How are you getting on with this, have you got any further with this problem? It may be worth attaching the example VI and your VI for the community to help assist you.

Best wishes,

SFuller

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,381 Views)

Hi, thanks all for your help. Error code 5075 is actually error 20075 which is defined in the user manual. It was caused because a file path into an initialize function wasn't correct.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,376 Views)