cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error by test an NI-RFSG and NI-RFSA on Labview

Solved!
Go to solution

Hey guys,

I'm trying to run a VI , but by testing vi composing it, I got an error on both the NI-RFSA close vi and the NI-RFSG close vi (like shown on the picture). Do you have a solution for me please please ?

Thanks  

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,461 Views)

Hello GhostCole,

What hardware are you using? And are you using example code, which one?

Wan L
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
http://www.ni.com/support
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,420 Views)

Hello GhostCole,

The error you are getting indicates that the device handle you are attempting to use is not a valid resource on this system.  Based on the front panel screen capture you provided it looks like you are attempting to use a device named "RFSG" on your system- is this the alias of the hardware you are attempting to use?  Are you just attempting to run the niRFSG close VI by itself?

I recommend taking a look at the NI-RFSA and NI-RFSG shipping examples, and if you are having problems with a simple VI you created please attach the VI to your post- it's very difficult to troubleshoot when we have incomplete information.

Regards,

Tom L.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,400 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author GhostCole

Thanks guys,

I am using 2 MIMO's blocs, one with 4 NI 5663E (3 slaves and 1 master), and other with 4 NI 5673E (3 slaves and 1 Master also). I just found the solution, this morning, the problem was due to an obsolete vi, I just take a Labview 2012 version of some vi (like niRFSA initialize, and some others ) and the problem was solved !

Thank you for helping 😉

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,394 Views)