From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error by test an NI-RFSG and NI-RFSA on Labview

Solved!
Go to solution

Hey guys,

I'm trying to run a VI , but by testing vi composing it, I got an error on both the NI-RFSA close vi and the NI-RFSG close vi (like shown on the picture). Do you have a solution for me please please ?

Thanks  

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,458 Views)

Hello GhostCole,

What hardware are you using? And are you using example code, which one?

Wan L
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
http://www.ni.com/support
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,417 Views)

Hello GhostCole,

The error you are getting indicates that the device handle you are attempting to use is not a valid resource on this system.  Based on the front panel screen capture you provided it looks like you are attempting to use a device named "RFSG" on your system- is this the alias of the hardware you are attempting to use?  Are you just attempting to run the niRFSG close VI by itself?

I recommend taking a look at the NI-RFSA and NI-RFSG shipping examples, and if you are having problems with a simple VI you created please attach the VI to your post- it's very difficult to troubleshoot when we have incomplete information.

Regards,

Tom L.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,397 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author GhostCole

Thanks guys,

I am using 2 MIMO's blocs, one with 4 NI 5663E (3 slaves and 1 master), and other with 4 NI 5673E (3 slaves and 1 Master also). I just found the solution, this morning, the problem was due to an obsolete vi, I just take a Labview 2012 version of some vi (like niRFSA initialize, and some others ) and the problem was solved !

Thank you for helping 😉

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,391 Views)