LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Loading lvanlys,dll

Hi! I want try LabVIEW software, so i downloaded and installed evaluation version few days ago.

I have next problem. I can't use any vis from linear algebra pallet. Every time i try drag vi from pallet to the block diagram i get next error.

error.PNG

And I get this message when I close Labview after previous error.

error 2.PNG

lvanlys.dll on it's right place at D:\Program Files\NI\LabVIEW 2015\resource\

I've tried reinstall and repair LabVIEW, but problem still occur. How can i fix this problem?

I use Lenovo G505 laptop (AMD A6-5200 quad-core CPU, 6 GB DDR3 RAM, Windows 7 Professional x64).

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(5,322 Views)

Try installing to the C:\ drive if you can. DLLs can be weird like that.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(5,151 Views)

HI. Can you help me with this error?? about of the loading with the library Lvanlys.dll 

My System is Windows 10 and the labview 2016.

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(5,128 Views)

Sorry here is the error.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(5,127 Views)

From the path it looks like you installed 64bit LabVIEW. Is this correct?

If you actually installed 32bit LabVIEW and manually changed the install path from "C:\program files(x86)\..." to "C:\program files\...", all bets are off.

(From your first screenshot, you seem to be someone who likes to customize install paths, changing drive and default folder hierarchies... 🐵

I would recommend to use 32bit LabVIEW, even on a 64bit OS.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(5,113 Views)
Ok. Thanks.
I will try to install the LV with 32 bits, another recomendation?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(5,097 Views)

@Balt401 wrote:
I will try to install the LV with 32 bits, another recomendation?

To be very clear, there should be no reason for LabVIEW 64bit not to work unless you did some very unusual installation customization or there is some other problem. Maybe the 64bit dll gets blocked by some misguided security software.

Did you reboot the computer after installation?

Except for the fact that some of your error messages showed "unusual" paths, we cannot really tell what you did.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(5,080 Views)