From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Labview 2010 installation

I get an error when i am installing LabVIEW on a System with : WinXP SP3. I tried this by starting the setup. The autorun.exe cannot start (Signature: ErrorEventType : InPageError     P1 : c000003c     P2 : 00000005   )

I have all the versions (from LV7.0 to LV2009SP1) installed on my Computer.

Can Anybody Help?? (i have already LV2010 on my laptop with Win7. but i need it on my computer also)

A million thanks for any help.

RENN

Error Installing LabVIEW 2010.PNG

Kudos always welcome for helpful posts 🙂
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,549 Views)

Hi,

You can solve this problem by going to Start » Run and typing: regsvr32 C:Windows\System32\msi.dll .  Press OK and your installation should be working.

Cheers,

Philip

Message 2 of 6
(2,512 Views)

Hi Philip,

Thanks a lot for your reply!

could you please explain me why this happens and why should i register this dll.

Note: after running the command i got another error (Load Library error). dll not found. But its already in System 32.

RENN

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,508 Views)

Do you use a 32bit or a 64bit version of Windows?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,501 Views)

Processor: Athlon 64 X2...

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,498 Views)

Hi,

which regional settings are you using in Windows XP? Have a look at this post: http://forums.ni.com/t5/Multifunction-DAQ/Installation-of-NI-USB-6259-Visual-C-Runtime-Library-Runti...

Can you please report me if you could solve the problem by changing your reginal settings?

Cheers,

Philip

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,456 Views)