From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 7 with Tegam4040 amplifier

Solved!
Go to solution

I recently installed Labview 2014 along with all the other things I need (such as NI-motion, PXI stuff, etc.) and the install went successfully.

I currently have a PXI-1073. which contains a PXI-5152 and the TEGAM4040B instrumentation amplifier, and I have a MID-7602/7604 stepper motor driver that is all connected to the computer to control an experiment where I have to change the angle of an optic and blast it with a laser/collect amplified signals in sequence, etc.

When I reinstalled all the peripherals work fine except that I am now getting the following error whenever I run the sample program that TEGAM gave me to run the amplifier (ie TEGAM4040 - Control [Demo].vi). This .vi definitely worked before I installed Labview 2014. How do I go about troubleshooting this/what is wrong?

"Error 7 occurred at Call Library Function Node in Tegam4040 -- Open4040.vi->Tegam4040.lvlib:Tegam4040 - Initialize.vi->Tegam4040 - Control [Demo].vi

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW: File not found. The file might be in a different location or deleted. Use the command prompt or the file explorer to verify that the path is correct.
=========================
NI-488: Nonexistent GPIB interface."

Help me LabVIEWwan Kenobi, you're my only hope... I have attached the TEGAM program .vi for convenience.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,378 Views)

Hi,

This error generally occurs if you provide a path that does not exist for dynamic DLL loading. Do you get the same error when loading other DLLs, or just with this DLL particularly?

National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,332 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author bravedonxiote

I contacted the TEGAM engineer and we were able to get it sorted out with a new updated install package. However, thank you very much for your help. 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,328 Views)

I am glad you were able to resolve the issue! Thank you for letting us know!

National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,315 Views)