From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -64997 while compiling any fpga VI on MyRio 1900

Hi, 

i was testing my MyRio and i wanted to do a simple blinker or when i press the onboard button, then some onboard LED lights up. But when i try compiling my VI, I'll get internal error -64997 and this message:

fpga error.png

Error pops up every time even if I try different VI or some that I know have worked on another MyRio. I tried reinstalling and updating but nothing helped. Thank you for every reply.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(859 Views)

It is probably (but not certainly) either Hardware or Software.  You say "something" (unspecified) works in another myRIO (connected to some unspecified computer) but doesn't run with your specific myRIO.  Sounds like a Hardware problem (particularly because you seem to not be able to run other code on this myRIO).

• How is the myRIO connected to your PC?  If by USB, do you get the "Welcome to myRIO" screen pop up when you plug it in to USB?  Can you run any of the Intro material that pops up on that screen?  [I don't remember what it contains, but I recall a simple Demo you can run].

You have some specific software (which we haven't seen) that throws an obscure error (which doesn't make much sense to me).  I recommend you compress the Project that causes this error to appear, and attach the resulting .ZIP file.  Those of us with a myRIO available can examine the VIs, and even try to run it and see if we get the same error.  Also, could you state whether you are generating custom FPGA code in your Project, or whether it is using callable functions from the myRIO Software Toolkit.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(784 Views)

Yes Myrio is connected via USB. When connected it shows a welcome screen with setup wizard and demo that shows only a blank page. VI I was trying to compile was this simple blinker:

Jenda02_0-1617485396346.png

After reinstalling Labview about 3 more times I managed to get it working. I was using same version of software that we have in lab but that didnt work on my home pc and was giving me that error. I was asking around  and from what I heard only fix is clean remove and reinstall. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(781 Views)