LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 56

I have created an application using LabView 7.1 to write data to a remote PC.  I currently have this application running on a system without any problems.  However, I have a new application that I have used this for that is giving me Error 56 at the PC.  I have checked and a connection is established and the PC reads data twice without any problem.  At the third read it gives error 56.  It gives this error just after it tries to read the data.  The timeout is currently set to 25 seconds, and it is definantly not waiting for that.  I have tried the program with a 100 sec timeout with the same result.  This third read does read the largest amount of data, but it is taking about 4 seconds in the program that is working.  Does anyone have any suggestions on resolving this issue?  Thanks.     
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,574 Views)
Please see if this helps

Ankita
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,557 Views)
I am already using the IP address to connect to the PC and the firewall is turned off.  Any other ideas?   
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,554 Views)
It is a long shot but try to reduce the amount of data to be read in the third iteration and see if that resolves it.

Ankita
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,544 Views)