LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 5001 with MPU6050 and Servo write LINX

I digged inside the VI and the error appears inside Send Command.vi, throwing the following error: 

A timeout occured while waiting for the Arduino Mega 2560 to respond (Code= 5001) Send command.png

i tried to change the number of times it tries to communicate with the MPU the default is 5 times, but still getting the error, i tried to change the timeout time but nothing of this works as a reminder I check my connections and reading the MPU alone and works fine, my error appears after some time something like 2 minutes 

the paths for this VI are: 

Servo Set Pulse Width N Channels.vi >>Servo Set Pulse Width.vi >>Send Command.vi

or

Read.vi >>I2C Read.vi >>I2C Read.vi

Maybe the error is generated inside the Wait for packet block 

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(1,584 Views)

Hi, I've got the exact same error but i'm using a nema 34 instead of a servomotor and a arduino uno. the mpu reads perfectly until it is moved sharply. At first just the error showed up at the very begining, once I configure the conections for the power suply I was able to move it and the motor was responding but i should do that slowly because if I moved the sensor at 90° abruptly the program suddenly stopped. What seems to solve this isue I tried to set the baud rate to 57600 and I unselected the fifo because it also gives problems (I don't remember where but i read that even for Arduino IDE if you use the fifo your program would stop continuously). It worked better but still it seems to stop the program but only if I keep moving the MPU side by side for a while. I hope this could hep you and someone could provide a solid solution to this problem.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(1,507 Views)

Hello, 

I am having the same timeout problem with my Vi. I have attached the VI and Arduino firmware_Mega2560_HX711 used to make the custom command in linx. From left to right each sequence is for a Gyroscope, EMG, load cell and servo motor. I am using a arduino Mega 2560. Help would be appreciate thank you. If someone has fixed it since the last post.

Kind Regards,

ARD1996

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(1,450 Views)