LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 4003 when running simple publisher & subscriber (ROSforLabVIEW)

Hi All,

I have basic publisher & subscriber VI`s (created using the attached document named ROSforLabVIEW_Tutorial).

I am having an issue when running the VI`s.

When I click run, I am required to set the Master IP address, which i have found on my PC, using command prompt and entering the command "ipconfig". 

However, when I enter the IP address of my PC, it continues to ask me for the address and will not accept the one I enter. When I select cancel, I get the following error:

"Error 403303 occurred at ROS_Topic_Init.vi

This error code is undefined. Undefined errors might occur for a number of reasons. For example, no one has provided a description for the code, or you might have wired a number that is not an error code to the error code input.

Additionally, undefined error codes might occur because the error relates to a third-party object, such as the operating system or ActiveX. For these third-party errors, you might be able to obtain a description of the error by searching the Web for the error code (403303) or for its hexadecimal representation (0x00062767)."

Has anyone come across this before?

Just some other information. When I use ROS, on my VM machine, I can create a publisher on ROS and subscriber in LabVIEW and have communication with no errors.

I have attached my publisher & subscriber VI`s and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(782 Views)