LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 363500 occured at an unidentified location

Hi All,

I am trying to do WEBDAV file transfer from my RT Target i.e PXIe8135 to my host PC with LabVIEW 2014 SP1.

In this process I'm getting this LabVIEW error 363500- Failed to connect to the specified hostname.

Error 363500.jpg

I have also tried with the Example VI on Webdav Data Acquisition but getting the same error.

Perhaps, there is some communication gap between my Host PC and the RT- PXI.

Please kindly help me to troubleshoot this communication problem and thereby solve this error.

Thanks and regards,

Rahul.

Germany

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,273 Views)

Hi,

did you follow these steps?

Best,

Anna

Anna Vogl
Certified LabVIEW Developer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,238 Views)

Hi Anna,

Earlier, few months ago, Webdav was running without any problems even though I had not followed these above mentioned steps.

I had just opened the Webdav data acquisition sample project and had given the Host Uri Prefix in the form http://<Target IP Address>/files, username and password. This sample Webdav project had executed perfectly.

But now, I have moved into another network and have different IP addresses both for my Host PC and Target PXI.

And I am trying to transfer files just the way I did before but getting some errors.

Now I am getting this famous Webdav error 124103.

Webdav error 124103.jpg

So, do I need to unconditionally follow these Webdav configuring steps or there is something else that I am missing?

Thanks,

Rahul.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,144 Views)

Have you tried reaching the WebDAV server directly?  (You can do this by adding a network drive and specifying WebDAV, I believe.)

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,122 Views)

Maybe your network is down, and webdav sever is not reachable. I got the same error when my linux controller have no internet connected.

CLD
CAU
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,820 Views)