From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -301034 with ECU Measurement and Calibration Toolkit

Solved!
Go to solution

I am getting an error -301034 occured at MC Daq Initialize when I try to run my program.

ccp error.JPG

I have verified my measurement names are spelled correctly (case specific) and the a2l file is a copy of one that is being used on another test stand that uses Canape. I copied the a2l file again and reinstalled it but the error is the same.

I have verified the CRO and DTO and they are correct.

Any ideas what may be causing this?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,601 Views)

Hello AAM,

It is possible our A2L parser does not understand some syntax in the measurement definition in the A2L.  Would it be possible to paste the measurement definition here?  You can change the confidential information with Xs.  

O. Proulx
National Instruments
www.ni.com/support
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,579 Views)

Here is one of the three

/begin CHARACTERISTIC

/* Name */ xxx_xxxxxxxxMode

/* Long Identifier */ ""

/* Type */ VALUE

/* Memory Address */ 0x2235

/* Record Layout */ Scalar_UBYTE

/* Maximum Difference */ 0

/* Conversion Method */ COMPU_METHOD_27

/* Lower Limit */ 0

/* Upper Limit */ 255

/end CHARACTERISTIC

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,554 Views)
Solution
Accepted by AAM

Hello AAM,

Are you trying to use a Characteristic Name in the DAQ Initialize?  You said you got the error on the DAQ Initialize, and the error says that the measurement was not found...but you posted a characteristic here...

Could you also make sure that the COMPU_METHOD_27 is defined in your A2L.  It should be defined (something) like this:

/begin COMPU_METHOD COMPU_METHOD_27 ""
      RAT_FUNC "%6.2" ""
      COEFFS 0 1 0 0 0 1
    /end COMPU_METHOD 

Have a great week.

O. Proulx
National Instruments
www.ni.com/support
Message 4 of 6
(3,545 Views)

Hi

While I am running the sequence, the same error is popping up for writing and reading all the calibrated values from the A2L file. Can you please guide me what to do in this case?

Thanks

Surya Kolluru

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,793 Views)

Hello Surya,

I recommend posting your question as a new topic, as this one is seven years old. This way you will have more views and a higher likelihood of response. 

Best of luck!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,782 Views)