LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 2519 when trying to save in TDMS

Hello to all,

I have a VI in LabVIEW where I acquire some signals with a NI 9234 board and save them in TDMS format. This VI works fine in every computer I test but one. In this computer every time I try to open or save TDMS file the error 2519 appears. It happens with the TDMS Streaming Palette functions and with Write/Read to Measurement File.

All computer have LV 2015 installed.

In this forum there are others topics with this subject, but the solutions are not the same. Some say to rename some file in the TDMS directory, other says to repair the installation, other says it's a compatibility issue. I would like to know if anyone knows how to solve this, because these solutions proposed I can't do in the computer since it belongs to the university.

Thank to all in advance.

Frederico

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,776 Views)

Hi Frederico, can you upload your code? You are running this code on your PC and not on a RT system, correct?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,755 Views)

Hi Gregoryj

My code is attached below (AnalogAcq.vi). It's based on an exemple I found in this link:

https://forums.ni.com/t5/Example-Programs/Analog-Acquisition-with-Software-Analog-Reference-Trigger/...

But the acquisition is not the problem, it works fine. The problem is when I try to save in TDMS. When trying to save in other format, as LVM, the error doesn't appear. 

And this issue only happen when using a specific PC.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,753 Views)

It seems like that error can be related to missing or corrupt software installation. You can check which software is installed on each PC by looking in MAX. If the problem PC has the same software as the other PCs, then you can try to repair the LabVIEW installation on the problem PC.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,747 Views)

How can I repair the installation?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,739 Views)

In Windows if you go to the Add Remove Programs (search with the start menu in Windows 7 or newer) then find the National Instruments Software.  Click Uninstall/Change and it will ask what software you want to uninstall or change.  From there you can can click repair.

http://www.ni.com/product-documentation/54335/en/

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,734 Views)

Hi,

the procedure is the same using NI Package Manager? It gives me the options to remove or change, but for the LabVIEW (32 or 64 bits) there is only the remove option.  

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,706 Views)