LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -2147352567 in Append Image to Report

I'm running into an issue when generating a Standard Report with images. We were originally using LV 2017 32-bit.

full error...

Unable to load picture. in NI_Standard Report.lvclass:Append Image to Report (path).vi->NI_report.lvclass:Append Image to Report (path wrap).vi->Standard Report.vi

Using Labview 2017 64-bit on Windows 7.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(767 Views)

Works for me in 32 and 64 bit LV, Windows 10. Double check the extension? And possibly try loading from a path on disk instead of a flash drive? If those don't help, it might be an OS issue.

Redhawk
Test Engineer at Moog Inc.

Saying "Thanks that fixed it" or "Thanks that answers my question" and not giving a Kudo or Marked Solution, is like telling your waiter they did a great job and not leaving a tip. Please, tip your waiters.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(759 Views)

The Report Generation Toolkit attempts to allow LabVIEW to work with "foreign" software, namely Microsoft Office, which has myriad idiosyncrasies and version peculiarities that it is almost impossible for LabVIEW to anticipate.  You, unfortunately, migrated from a "configuration that worked" to "a configuration that doesn't work".

The "Good News" is that I'm sure that within the last month, someone else wrote into the Forum with an RGT incompatibility error, and a Forum member posted a link to what I recall was a reply with a link to a discussion of how to find and fix the various incompatibilities that arise when you mix 32-bit and 64-bit LabVIEW Versions, LabVIEW 20xx and LabVIEW 20yy versions, Windows 7, 8, and 10 Versions, Office 2013, 2016, 365, and 16/32-bit versions, etc.  If I can find it, I'll post a link ...

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(752 Views)