LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -2147312566:: Excel 2013, LV2015

Solved!
Go to solution

Yep, I found it out...I was not aware we can "repair" office ... I did it and it works, thank you very much

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(816 Views)

hi fabbro12,

i just about wanted to write you something... but you have solved the issue already. Glad to hear that!

Regards,

Rajamodol

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(813 Views)

Wanted to chime in and update, that with Win7 64-bit and Office365 [Latest version of Office]

That 'Repair (Quick Repair) did work to alleviate this error....

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(686 Views)

Hi folks. I had this same error code but none of the fixes here worked. In case it might help anybody else, this is what I did:

In my case, the computer that the executable was deployed to had originally had Office 2016 installed which was removed and replaced with Office 2007 (because that was IT's solution to our request for a perpetual Excel license). Repair didn't do anything and I could never figure out exactly which Activex component would need to be registered according to the fix stated here, so both those paths wound up being dead ends.

Turns out this fix for a completely different error code held the solution. It appears the Office 2016 uninstall left a particular registry behind and every time LabVIEW tried to find Excel._Application, it was looking for it in the old Excel 2016 location (the 1.9 subkey). After removing the 1.9 subkey from the registry, it worked fine.

Message 14 of 14
(543 Views)