From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 201302

Good morning,

I am new to Labview and I am having some issues to get signal readings and logging them into a tdms file. When I enable the "log and read" mode of the logging function, the following errror appears on my screen:

Error -201302 occurred at DAQmx Start Task.vi:1

I attach an screen capture of the error. I am trying to measure strain in a beam using an NI cDAQ9188 chasis with just one module NI 9237 connnected. The module is connected with a RJ50 cable to the quarter bridge accessory (NI 9944) so, in the end, I have just one strain gauge (120 ohm, 2.12 gauge factor) in a quarter bridge configuration.

Besides, I am getting very noisy readings, taking into account that there is no force applied to the beam, so strain should be zero at any moment. I would like which could be the main reasons for this amount of noise.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,447 Views)

I just figured out the first part of the question, it was the file path. I had put C:\Users\Carlos\Documents\LabVIEW Data which the folder where I wanted to save the file but I had not added the name of the file, even it had not been created yet. So by putting C:\Users\Carlos\Documents\LabVIEW Data\Test the VI works just fine.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,431 Views)