From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error-201025 when using USB-6346

Because usb-6346 does not support'Hardware-Timed Single Point', so I tried to use '1chan1sample' to write single point data, but Error-201025 still occurs. How can I do for single point reading and writing at the same time without using 'Hardware-Timed Single Point'? thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(1,846 Views)

Hi MaxPan,

don't use DAQmxTiming on your DAQmx task: you cannot define a sample rate (or continuous mode) when your hardware doesn't support hardware-timed operations!

Btw:

• Don't use proprietary archive file formats like RAR. Use default ZIP as supported by any modern OS (like Windows). (On a mobile it's nearly impossible to handle such proprietary file formats!)
  • Don't use an archive just to attach two JPG images: attach/embed those images in your message! (No need to download an archive, uncompress that archive, view two images when you could embed those images within the message so anybody can view them instantly!)
Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(1,813 Views)

Thank you very much for your help, error-201025 has been resolved.

But something strange happened,there is no error will be generated under highlight execution,error will occur under without highlight execution,could you tell me how to resolve this proplem. thanks!

By the way, could you tell me why the graph won't display the output waveform. Thank you!

It's my first time use NI community and thanks your suggestion!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(1,807 Views)

Hi MaxPan,

@MaxPan wrote:

But something strange happened,there is no error will be generated under highlight execution,error will occur under without highlight execution,could you tell me how to resolve this proplem.

By the way, could you tell me why the graph won't display the output waveform.

I didn't got that error before: it might help to attach your VI as we cannot debug images with LabVIEW…

Are you sure the graph doesn't show the samples? As you programmed the VI it will show the data when the loop has finished - as dictated by THINK DATAFLOW!

On your VI:

Do you really need a formula node just to add an offset?

Do you really need to wire the very same array twice out of the loop?

Why does one 2D array indicator has lost its label?

Why do you still read the samplerate?

Mind to place a small wait inside the loop, like 1ms?

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(1,802 Views)

@MaxPan wrote:

Thank you very much for your help, error-201025 has been resolved.

But something strange happened,there is no error will be generated under highlight execution,error will occur under without highlight execution,could you tell me how to resolve this proplem. thanks!

By the way, could you tell me why the graph won't display the output waveform. Thank you!

It's my first time use NI community and thanks your suggestion!

Just guessing here:

Highlight execution is single threaded, won't let things run concurrently, that is why your application works. Connect an error wire between your two DAQ 1SAMP VIs in the For loop and I am guessing it will work, just maybe not the way you want it to work.

mcduff

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(1,777 Views)

After confirmation, the same error will also occur when the loop has finished in highlight execution.

And i sure the wavefrom didn't show my output wave when the loop has finished. But the output array shows data, why?

1.Because my goal is to use formula node to do pid control operations, now I just do a simple example to test.

2. 3. i already corrected, thanks!

4.if i don't use'DAQmxTiming', how do I decide sampling rate? or just like my VI ('PID test')?

5.Because i worry about overwrite happens, it actually happens?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(1,768 Views)

Hi MaxPan,

@MaxPan wrote:

And i sure the wavefrom didn't show my output wave when the loop has finished. But the output array shows data, why?

1.Because my goal is to use formula node to do pid control operations, now I just do a simple example to test.

4.if i don't use'DAQmxTiming', how do I decide sampling rate? or just like my VI ('PID test')?

5.Because i worry about overwrite happens, it actually happens?

Simplified VI:

Your VI didn't include any data in the frontpanel elements as requested, so I cannot comment on the different content of the chart and the 2D array…

1. Why do you need a formula node here? Use simple G nodes…

4. See the snippet: you just set a timing in the loop. (In your VI you set a sample rate of 10kS/s and try to read 1 sample per loop iteration: your loop will NEVER run fast enough to keep up with that sample rate!)

5. I don't know what you are referring to…

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(1,753 Views)